To consequently eliminate pimples once and for all, it is essential to clean the skin well and deeply and have a diet rich in omega-3, zinc and antioxidants, which are important components to help reduce skin inflammation, giving preference to foods such as salmon, sunflower seeds, fruits and vegetables, for example.
In addition, to control the appearance and treat pimples, it is important to avoid makeup, especially that which is not oil-free, sun exposure and stress, put on sunscreen adapted to the type of skin, and not squeeze the pimples so that the skin does not become stained, not scarred.
In cases where the skin is extremely oily and there are many pimples, it can be very interesting to clean the skin with a professional in the aesthetic area or preferably consult a specialist such as a dermatologist for the best aesthetic treatment or use of remedies to reduce skin oiliness and treat pimples.
Some ways to gradually reduce pimples are:
Clean the skin properly
Daily cleaning of the skin is extremely important to eliminate excess fat that accumulates, reducing oiliness and helping to prevent the appearance of pimples. Therefore, it is recommended:
- Wash your face gently daily with a soap suitable for acne-prone skin;
- Apply a differentiated facial tonic with astringent that helps to close the pores;
- Apply a drying lotion to the inflamed pimples, so that the face looks better
- Do a nice deep cleaning of the skin whenever you can or 1 or 2 times a month;
- Perform a skin exfoliation 1 to 2 times at least a week;
- Apply a purifying mask, at least once a week, based on clay, which will certainly absorb excess sebum;
- Apply a mask to eliminate blackheads from the nose, forehead and chin, using colorless gelatin, for example.
Soaps, tonics, lotions and masks can be easily purchased at pharmacies or supermarkets. However, some home remedies can also be done at home and bring the same result, such as burdock root solution, for example.
Hydrate the skin
It is very important that you moisturize the skin after cleansing, with a specific cream for oily skin that limits the excess production of sebum, which can undoubtedly cause new imperfections.
A specific cream can also be applied that has components that promote chemical exfoliation throughout the day, with the aim of smoothing the skin and reducing pores, or with anti-inflammatory action to reduce the appearance of pimples.
An essential product that can remove and disguise pimples, rich in keratolytic, antiseborrheic and antibacterial agents, can also be applied locally.
Have a healthy eating
Food can act directly on the production of sebum and, consequently, increase the amount of pimples. Thus, it is important to have a diet rich in foods capable of reducing skin inflammation, and it is recommended to increase the consumption of the following foods:
- Fish, chia seeds and walnuts rich in omega 3, which helps to control the inflammation of the sebaceous follicles;
- Oysters and sunflower seeds, which have zinc, which is important for reducing inflammation, improving healing and decreasing the secretion of fat through the skin;
- Fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants, which undoubtedly help to strengthen the body and help fight skin inflammation;
- Water, of course, is one of the most important components to hydrate the skin, it is advisable to drink at least 1.5 liters a day;
It is also very important to observe if the consumption of a certain food may be increasing the amount of pimples, so that it is possible to reduce or avoid the consumption of that food. Some people report that consuming mainly chocolate/cocoa, peanuts, dairy or protein supplements increase pimples, and therefore, it is recommended to avoid the consumption of this type of food.
Skin cleaning at the beautician
Skin cleaning at the beautician corresponds to a deeper cleaning of your skin that serves to remove possible impurities and dead cells, helping to keep the skin healthier and is recommended should be done every month especially in cases of oily skin.
Despite being interesting to definitively combat the appearance of pimples, this skin cleaning should not be done in any way when there are inflamed pimples, because as you do a deeper exfoliation and more specific products are used for cleaning according to the type of skin, the inflammation may get worse. So, always remember that before cleaning the skin at the beautician, it is important that a skin assessment is carried out.
Chemical peeling is a very popular aesthetic treatment, especially among women, as it can also be performed to reduce acne scars and consists of the application of acids in order to promote cell renewal and totally eliminate dead cells, improving by almost 100% the appearance of the skin.
Before carrying out this specific treatment, it is very important that the beautician or dermatologist is consulted so that an assessment of your skin is carried out and which is the best product to be applied and in which concentration to have the best result and for you to be satisfied with the result. A point of attention that you and the professional need to have is that the peeling is performed when there are no signs of inflammation on the skin.